måndag 30 november 2009

09-11-30


I love you baby , your my angel from the love sky ,I´ll always love you , and your always gonna be mine , I´ll always love you and I´m always gonna be there fore you , you are my everything and every word I say it´s true , Im always happy when I am you my lovely babe . I promies you that you are n heart , and you are there to stay , I,ve never felt this way before its you've opened up a door , to another life , no one else can love you morethat I do , i promies my whole life is about you and me , I try to make you lycky , i hope that you see . every morning every night , i just wanna hold you tight , you are the star in the dark ab your shining so bright . our the winner of my heart , never break it apart . theres no on else like you , your the only one who understand. thats why you are the one , and that is why i love you man , please never leave me , please never go away , cause I love you , more than words can say .
i love you baby......
i love you baby......
i love you baby , your my angel from the love sky , I´ll always love you , and your always gonna be mine .

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar